The Rockefeller Foundation Internship Program provides full-time internships to outstanding college students from around the world. This year, we are pleased to offer internships in health, environment, media, and social justice. With the Summer Internship Program, students can gain real-world experience in the fields of their choice. In the fields they are interested in, our interns work with Foundation staff and interns from other organizations in order to gain an understanding of the field and to acquire the skills needed for a career in that field. Interns at The Rockefeller Foundation enjoy a unique and enriching experience.
About The Rockefeller Foundation
Located at 420 Fifth Avenue, New York City, the Rockefeller Foundation funds medical research and the arts. As of 2015, the foundation was ranked 39th largest U.S. foundation by total giving, second only to the Carnegie Corporation. As of the end of 2016, the foundation had assets of $4.1 billion (unchanged from 2015), and grants of $173 million per year. In 2019, the foundation provided US$103.8 million for development, according to the OECD. Over $14 billion in current dollars have been donated by the foundation
Company Name: The Rockefeller Foundation
Company Website: http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/
Number Of Available Internships: 10+
Rockefeller Graduate Internships:
Earning money while gaining experience in your desired field is possible through Rockefeller graduate internships. Three internships are being sponsored by the Rockefeller Foundation this summer, in the fields of public policy, journalism, and social work. Visit the Rockefeller Foundation website for more information and to apply for one of these internships.
Summer Analyst Program
The Summer Analyst Program at Rockefeller Capital Management is a premier investment advisory firm offering a unique summer experience. Diversified businesses, boutique size, and entrepreneurial culture shape a dynamic, personalized experience. Highlights include:
- Supporting learning and development with a manager and mentor
- Presentations on our business structure, our client services, and how our employees contribute to our success
- A speaker series to promote employee perspectives and deepen understanding of the business of the firm
- Team check-ins every week
- Our business-relevant macro and micro events were discussed
How To Apply For a Rockefeller Foundation Internship Application 2022?
- A well-written, comprehensive application is required for Rockefeller Foundation grants, which are highly competitive. Before submitting an application, grant seekers should become familiar with the Foundation’s mission and goals.
- Applicants should then identify which project or endeavor they would like to support with a grant. Additionally, they should describe the target population, methodology, and estimated budget for the project.
- An applicant must also provide a writing sample, recommendations, and evidence of financial stability.